Thursday, June 03, 2004

Wireless broadband

Most of us currently connect to the Internet in one of three ways:If you live in a fairly dense neighborhood and lots of people around you have wireless hubs in their homes, there is also a free option. You can use an 802.11 (WiFi) card and get Internet access from an unsuspecting neighbor.

Dialup, cable and DSL all require a wire. There is now a push to bring wireless Internet broadband connectivity directly to consumers. Here are three options that are emerging:For remote areas, there are also satellite broadband connections like Direcway.

It should be interesting to see how this shakes out over the next year or two.

Comments:
I really liked the information on internet connections, great job! I have my own internet connections secrets blog if you would like to come and see what I have on mine.
 
Hi i am totally blown away with the blogs people have created its so much fun to read alot of good info and you have also one of the best blogs !! Have some time check my link to !!Business opportunity make money at home
 
GOOD content thats what i like and just surfing around on blogs and finding good content is good feeling i am so glued to those blogs dont stop making good content keep it up i am not a pro on making pages but i see if you can visit my site maybe its something that you will like!!Work at home internet business opportunity
 
I found your blog by accident, great info keep it up. I will be checking back often now that I know you are here!

I have been running my own site about make money online with affiliate program for some time now and I am only just getting into blogging.

I did not realise that blogs could be so informative. I have browsing and reading all day -- Very addictive.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
ARCHIVES © Copyright 2003-2005 by Marshall Brain

RSS

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?