Tuesday, August 09, 2005

New idea - glowing bulbs

[See previous]

The idea is so simple once you see it that your why-didn't-I-think-of-that circuit nearly shorts out from the overload:

Terrorist-Proof Lighting Illuminates Without Power

From the article: The gist of the idea is, "Let's paint bulbs with glow-in-the-dark paint so that they glow after you turn them off." What could be simpler than that? In this case, it would appear that they are mixing the glow-phosphor into the light-phosphor that is already present inside the fluorescent tube -- a nuance that is even more brilliant. It's not the sort of bulb you would want in a bedroom probably, but in any sort of office or industrial environment it would be perfect.

Comments:
I am in pain - that idea is so so obvious!
 
And great for practical jokes.
 
That idea has been around for quite awhile.
 
Thought you would like this. ways to make money fast

 
Hi i am totally blown away with the blogs people have created its so much fun to read alot of good info and you have also one of the best blogs !! Have some time check my link to !!Business easy internet make money online zone
 
I found your blog by accident, great info keep it up. I will be checking back often now that I know you are here!

I have been running my own site about make money from online business for some time now and I am only just getting into blogging.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
ARCHIVES © Copyright 2003-2005 by Marshall Brain

RSS

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?